Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Today was my orientation at SIM...It was not easy getting up at 7am after bumming around for so long..And when I got there two of my fears came true...

One: I was like the only Indian around in the 3rd sem..Not suprising..

Two: They made us play dumb games like the stupid string maze and the worst of all...The blindfolded us(I have a blindfolding phobia!) and made us go thru this maze in one of the classrooms and when I got out,I was smeared with toothpaste and marker ink!!!! Arrrrrrrggggggggghhhh... Thank god I was wearing the bloody orientation shirt and not my own clothes..

Soo..I start classes on Monday and join the 3rd sem..Which sucks coz everyone would already know everyone else..and I'll be like this kuku walking into the lecture hall..It dosent help that I'm of a way different skin colour too..Damn...

Ahh..who said education was easy..

Later..